We know that creating an amazing website is about putting together the best design with the right software.
Web development is a broad term that is associated with both the development of websites and intranets (private networks). It can range from creating the simplest static plain text page to complex web based web applications. The list of tasks that web development involves can include the following:
Web Content Development and more.
Recently, web programming has been associated with the creation of a content management system (CMS). The main advantage of these systems is that it allows people without technical education to make changes to their site.
Since the commercialization of the internet, web development has been a growing industry. The growth of this industry is driven by the business that sells products and services to its customers through its website.
What do our websites offer you?
– Unlimited categories and subcategories.
– An unlimited number of articles, presentations to different categories.
– Unlimited number of photos, resizing and positioning.
– Contact forms, unlimited number.
– Banner section, statistics and counter for impressions, hits and clicks from each banner.
– Limit banner displays if paid for a period or time.
– Create user groups and set different access to each group.
– Component for generating a Back up / backup of the site, recovery is quick and easy as needed.
– Blogging to a site.
Refresh an existing site
We offer both a “refresh” of an existing site and a complete change of vision if desired by the client.
As a literal alternative to the IP address of your site, your domain is easily discovered on the WAN. The domain may contain the name of your business or part of it, or the name of your business.
Hosting is a one-time subscription for resources on one or more servers that have direct and high-quality Internet access. Hosting can be provided from any computer, even personal, but generally this service is provided by hosting companies.
To establish a secure connection between the client and the server, a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate must be installed on the server. If it is necessary for the clients of your site to enter personal data or confidential information, you must have a valid SSL certificate and enter the information through the SSL protocol.